Warranty Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your purchase of Thecus product. Thecus offer limited warranty on the product against defects in material or workmanship for a specific period from the original date of purchase. In case of defect, you can call our authorised resellers. You may also contact us at +65 6386 2082 or send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Thecus products are diskless devices therefore Thecus provides no warranty for hard disks installed on its devices, or warranty for the compatibility of all hard disks and peripheral devices. Thecus will not be liable in any way for the loss of data stored on Thecus products and any damage caused by this.
However, we cover the warranty for hard disk purchase from us. The warranty term and conditions will follow the hard disk manufacturer warranty term and conditions.
The following standard warranty guidelines apply to Thecus products:
Please check the warranty card that is provided with purchase of product for exact warranty information.
- RMA service is applicable ONLY for purchase of Thecus® products from NETDC International Pte. Ltd. or its authorize resellers.
- Thecus® products are not designed for medical, emergency, and life supporting systems.
- RAID data recovery is not included in the warranty service.
- The following scenarios are not included in warranty. Service fee is required for RMA Service:
- product is out of warranty
- product not purchase from NETDC International Pte. Ltd and its authorize resellers.
- damages caused by natural disasters or improper handling/operation
- damages caused by disassembling device or installing (additional) unofficial hardware or components
- damages caused by modifying software
- no document of purchase and visible label with serial number
- damages caused by not following instructions on manual or false operation